California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids is a stated funded welfare-to-work program designed to help individuals on public assistance.
We are the California Community College program serving CalWORKs students and their families by providing educational and career opportunities combined with an array of high-quality support services that enable students to complete their educational goals, find meaningful employment and successfully transition into the workforce. Through collaboration and advocacy with our college partners we prepare a segment of California’s workforce by promoting the economic self-sufficiency of CalWORKs students through attainment of a higher education.
How to Contact CalWORKs? (760) 245-4271
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 8:30 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
FRIDAY 8:30 A.M. TO 12:00 P.M.
- Located in Building 50 (Student Services II) – [ Get a Campus Map Here ]
- Sheree Caldwell, CW/WIA Coordinator ext.2361
- Melanie Dube-Price CW Counselor ext. 2205
- Veronica Manriquez, ext. 2244
- Marianne Kuhns, ext. 2592